Saturday 31 December 2011

All Mixed Up



Denim Polo: Ralph Lauren | Stripe Intimates: Forever 21

Leopard Harems: What A Girl Wants (WAGW)

Black Pumps: Forever 21



Accessories: Woven Metal Cuff(F21) | Gold Watch (Fossil)| Necklaces and Bangle (SM Accessories) | White and Gold Ring (Parfois) | Peacock and Elephant (SMacc)

Hype this look on LOOKBOOK.nu and CHICTOPIA here and here!

I wore this yesterday for our “Denim Friday” in the office. I chose an outfit that can go from day to night since I will also have a dinner date with my girls on that same day. So there goes my three in one outfit: Denim/Leopard/Stripes in one. Mixing different splice of pattern is totally fun and not to mention addicting too. I should do this more often. What do you guys think? ;)
And..oh I just want to share how this week have been to me. It was hell of a week , been very busy at work: deadlines, pullouts, teachings and same old stuffs which I certainly love doing. I have been blessed to receive an email about another feature. I’m keeping my fingers crossed to that, and hoping that our fashion fairies will continue to boost my self confidence. Can’t wait to have it over so that I could share it to everyone. :)
Happy Long Weekend! Stay Dry and Fabulous! Xx
Love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment