Saturday 31 December 2011

The Great Andrew



  When we lose something that is precious to us, we are left with a feeling of sadness. Whether it is a precious friend or even a treasured object, the loss can be hard to bear. It is as if a part of you has gone missing. Throughout our life we amass collections of friends and treasured possessions. Having close relationships help us feel as if we are not alone in the world. When we lose someone or something that is precious to us, we may realize that there is a certain aloneness that can never be filled. :(
   To my dearest cousin Andrew. You will always and forever be in my heart. I know that you’ll be a Guardian Angel to all of us.I may have doubted God for taking you away from us,you’re only 15 and has a life ahead of you but I know that you’re Safe and much happier now.We love you! RIP :’(
   Sorry for putting up a negative emotion here. I promised not to rant or vent out on my blog posts but I couldn’t help but share it to all of you. Focussing now..
Here’s for my outfit post:




Top: WAGW| Shorts: DIY (will post how to do it on my next blog)

Accessories: all from SM Accessories except the Black ring from F21

Shoe: JellyBean (Thank You for sending it to me!) | DIY Stockings


HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK.nu HERE!
P.S
I am still in grief but I know this will pass. Little by little I’m learning how to Accept what happened to Andrew. I dedicate this post to him! :)
“‘Everything that has a beginning has an ending.  Make your peace with that and all will be well’ - Siddhartha Gautama
Love,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment