Monday 30 January 2012

Monday Blues


|Mango Top and Cardigan, Poison Ivy Leopard Skort, Thirfted Accessories,  SM Department Store Socks, Jelly Bean Shoes|

|HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK.nu here and VOTE for this look on 
CHICTOPIA here|



Hello Everybody! How was everyone's weekend? Hope you all had a wonderful one! Don't ask how mine was because it's too awesome for words. (lol-ing) Last weekend I did something out of the box, something I missed doing and that I haven't done for years now... Thoughts? 

I'll share what it is on my next next post and that's a promise! For now, bear with my outfit post. I wore this today and it's actually my Monday work drobe. Yes! I usually look like this at work. I'm the comfort-in-style kind of an office girl, I got extra lucky since my company doesn't have a dress code. Wouldn't actually apply to one if it has.

This outfit plan started with my sheep leopard short, it's an overused one! We all know that animal prints like leopard and zebra have been the biggest trend of 2011. So I invested on more of them and today I just felt  like I miss wearing them already, certainly it's one trend I will always go back to.and oh btw, my title might sound like I had a bad start of a week. It has nothing to do with emotions actually. It's more of the different shades of blue that I wore. Putting them together in one outfit always work with the help of a print and a splice of red of course. What do you think? Try it too! :)

Have a fab week ahead! 

Love,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment