Wednesday 11 January 2012

On Repeat!

I channeled a hippie bohemian vibe today since the weather was extremely hot. I also got to use my new baby, my first Platform from Jelly Bean! 

I was hesitant at first to invest in platforms because I usually encounter those heavy ones but this pair, ain’t like them. This pair indeed an exception, and I had that heart stopping feeling when I tried them on
(shoe instinct,I call it) I bet you know that feeling too! ;)






| Thrifted Top, H&M Scarf, DIY Denim Cut Off, Accessories from Frills&Furbelows, Shoes from Jelly Bean, DIY Headpiece |


   |HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK.nu HERE and on Chictopia HERE



P.S

Want a proof that these platforms are not heavy at all? LOOK… I can even jump and glide with them! :)

Thank You Jelly Bean!!!

Like their FB Page by clicking THIS and follow them on Twitter HERE
 
 P.PS

Posted this look for the second time. Posted it on Tumblr first, I just feel like having it on repeat! Hence, the title! :)

Xx,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment