Monday 16 January 2012

Figure Skating






              | Envelope Clutch from WAGW and Color Blocked Shoes from Privilege|



|Fossil Gold Watch, Ray-Ban Sunnies,Rings and Necklaces from SM Accessories : Like Their FB page HERE


|Black Turban from Girlshoppe 50th Ave|


| HYPE this look on Lookbook.nu HERE and VOTE for this look on Chictopia HERE|



Wore this to a friend's birthday party exactly a month ago. I love how this nude skater dress felt so light and careless. I thank it for letting me party from day to night without the hassle.

Skater Dresses have been a hit in spring fashion way back 2010, I can still remember how Marc Jacobs in his S/S collection '10 first transformed this very athletic trend into something wearable on a daily basis. Like when you don't have much time to plan on an outfit, dress like this is a total life saver! I swear I'm going to invest on more!  

P.S

I'm currently on the look out for best items to give as my first blog give-away here on blogspot. I've got a couple of generous sponsors already and still open for more, let me know if your shop is interested! Thank You! ;)

Xx,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment