Saturday 11 February 2012

Doctor Hart

 

|Blazer from Mom’s Closet, Thrifted Intimate Top, Mango Shorts, Fossil Watch, TRF by Zara Shoes, Genevive Gozum Floral Belt|
 

 |HYPE this on LOOKBOOK.nu Here and VOTE for this on CHICTOPIA here|


Channeling Doctor Zoe from Hart of Dixie in this set of looks. It made it more obvious and not doubtful enough that Yes, I am hooked with this series. I like how I can relate to those medical terms ( uhm..it’s the nurse in me talking here) and what made it more likeable is not only the story and everything that’s going on in there but most of all — it’s the girl behind this post’s existence… My forever style icon, Rachel Bilson. (I’ve j’adore her since OC days) Who wouldn’t fall in love with her wit and style?!


With that overly chic blazer paired with high waist shorts, Doctor Zoe made it to the top of the most stylish surgeon ever ( that’s on my list) She gives off the perfect definition of how you can look casual yet professional. That said, I’m hoping that somehow, I was able to give justice with the title that I used through this look which btw, I wore at SoFa two Saturdays ago! I’ve given it justice or not? Less the heels, What’s your say? ;)


P.S


A sweet shout out to my blogger sis Marj of All That Glitters for taking this set of photos. (I love how I was able to have a friend, a classmate, a sister and a photographer in one) Thanks Sis! <3


Xx,

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment