Sunday 17 June 2012

I'm Shoe In Love the Second Time Around (Giving away free passes)


Yes, you heard it right! The shoe event of the year is back on its second year. After its successful round one last year, the LiST Group is continuing its advocacy of bringing all the shoepaholics like you and me, into one major shoepping escapade. Talk about over 100 participating shoe brands with countless shoes into one roof! Shoegasm that is! I'm telling you, you should not in any way miss this!  

Flats, heel-less shoes, wedges, sneakers...and all other kinds of foot wear awaits you!

So mark your calendars and head on down to The NBC Tent this coming June 30 - July 1 and rendezvous with your perfect pair.

But WAIT, there's MORE 
(that's me and shoping tv effect right there! Haha)

Because...I am a shoe addict like you, you and yes you! I will be giving away 20 Free Passes to my blog readers. All you have to do is:

1. Follow my blogs on Tumblr (if you are a Tumblr user) and on Blogger (if you are blogging on Blogspot) 

2. Follow Inside The Closet on Twitter: @nikkialejandro

3. Tweet: I want to win free passes to #ImShoeInLove from @TheLisTGroup and @nikkialejandro of #InsideTheCloset

4. Like Inside The Closet's page on Facebook HERE and The LiST Group's page HERE

*Winners will be announced via Twitter on June 28, 2012  

and wait there's more (Again? Haha!) I'd just like to share with you guys the pairs that I'm eyeing on as arly as now. One pair from Renegade Folk and two from Trunk Show. Aren't they fab?




 Find your perfect pair too! See you there!

Xx,
Nikki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment