Monday 2 July 2012

Spider Sense






|HYPE this on Lookbook.nu HERE and on Chictopia HERE|
|Zara TRF UK Flag Top, Zara TRF Acid Wash Denim Shorts, Balenciaga Biker Bag, Suede Boots, Vintage Seiko Gold Watch, DIY Leopard and Studded Wrist Strap|






Your guy just asked you out for a date, but this time to the movies. What clothes will you wear? Should it be 

A.overly sexy
B.just a little sexy
C.conservative and not sexy at all

I say D. screw those three and dress in tandem according to the movie (sounds funny right? Haha) well, that’s just what I did when Miguel (my boyfriend, whom I wanna thank right now for being so patient with me while taking these photos. Thanks love!) asked me to watch a movie premiere last weekend, and guess what the movie is? You can easily tell by looking at the color of my shirt. 

Hint: Something red and blue and black and hot and cool and awesome and AMAAAZIIING. Yes, its Andrew Garfield, Yes it’s Spiderman!!!

Isn’t this Marvel movie one of the coolest? (now I’m not talking about fashion. Which is new) I mean aside from Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Sex and The City, The Notebook, you ladies and gays have probably been a fan of these kind’f movies too. Right (don’t lie)? Because I am. I’m a big crazy fan. I love them so much that I always wear something that will remind me of these characters every time I watch them on the big screen. Like what I wore here. It’s just a very casual shirt that reminds me of Spidy simply because of its color (which also reminds me of  the movie London Boulevard because of its print). I paired it with boots and denim shorts to appear exude some cool, added on some statement accessories and voila…peg achieved (Haha). 

P.S  

What can you say? Have you watched the movie too? Did you like Spiderman’s new suit? I heard they had to change it in this movie because the old design one looked so old (I agree).

Xx,
Nikki

—-FOLLOW INSIDE THE CLOSET ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER—-

34 comments:

  1. So cool! I love this fun movie outfit. Your little boots are so cute!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve! Followed your blog too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your nail art and bracelets! I don't see the movie yet!
    Thank you for you comment, I follow you!

    http://leguidedelama.blogsppot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the movie's awesome Shahrzad, hope you can watch it! Lol...I sound like a promoter right there. Thanks sweety! xo

      Delete
  4. You look SO cute! I absolutely love your manicure and it's perfect for Spiderman! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I'm reading your blog right now, will follow you too! :)

      Delete
  5. I love that top on you.. :)
    Ive just followed u on gfc, hope u will do too. :)

    XOXO, <3

    http://somethingposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful rings!
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! :)

    aw, i totally love the bangles! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! Following you!

    Brittany
    Belle epoque
    fashionista-brit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brittany! You deserve all of it! <3

      Delete
  9. love it ! :)
    xx
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog and your outfit! So cool! I follow you now with google friend connect! Hope you'll do the same! Kisses!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice style dear!
    if u like we can follow each other ;-)

    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog !! i love all your stuff.. mind to follow each other?

    follow me if you love and i'll follow back
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sabrina! following you is a sur go! :)

      Delete
  13. Lovely outfit & accessories <3 Nice blog honey!! I'm a new follower...would love it if you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shirt! *-*
    And I also love your rings, crazy and cool! :)


    XX

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVED THE ACCESSORIES! I'm a bracelets and rings lover!!
    Thank you for coming on my blog, I'm following you back now! And on Twitter too!

    xxxx

    c<3
    http://shalalalas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your little boots! They're adorable!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey, nikki. your legs are so long and gorgeous! so jealous. :) you have a lovely style and a fab blog. i am now following you on google and bloglovin. would you like to connect with me on both, too? i'd be honored, and would love to stay connected. cheers and have a great day!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your top!!! so comfy and stylish!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete