Wednesday 12 September 2012

Buns and Fringes














| Promod Fringe Bag, Forever 21 White  Sheer Top, Connector Ring and Gold Strappy Sandals, Topshop Black Shorts, Thrifted Printed Blazer, Goody Elastic Bands |

| HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK.nu here and vote for this look on CHICTOPIA here |


Once upon a Wednesday morning...


     the sun is up and bright in Sengkang (as always) and I can't help but put my shades on (Haha). I don a messy bun to keep my hair up and neat, grabbed a couple of sandals, paired it with a light fringe clutch (which can only accommodate my EZ link card, a lipstick, a pack of blotting paper, two phones, some cash and nothing else) and voila! As simple as that my summer wardrobe is re-lived! 


What do you think about this look? 



Xx, 
Nikki

18 comments:

  1. your necklace is amzing!

    www.stylishbanter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace Love it!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow yol look really amazing, I love your outfit :) You have very nice blog, I add you to my followers and I will back here many times :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cool:))

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog checkout mine on
    http://www.definingwords.blogspot.com
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blouse and wonderful necklace!! I like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. great necklace!Lovely blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is nothing about this outfit that I don't like! The sandals, the bag, your nails, the bun, THAT NECKLACE! It is all absolutely ridiculously fabulous! I'm having a fashion blogging contest for the whole month of February and would love for you to join! Check it out: http://thedailysavant.blogspot.com/2013/02/fight-februaries-with-fashion.html

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete