Thursday 6 September 2012

Eye of the Tiger














| What A Girl Wants Leather Shorts, Jacono Leather Backpack, Thrifted Tiger Top, SM Parisians Studded Loafers, Forever 21 Clear Glasses and Rings, DIY Studded Glasses Case |

 | HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK.nu here and vote for this look on CHICTOPIA here|


New month. New changes. New possibilities. 

Yes! I and my blog are still alive and are definitely back from a month of not but one post. Apologetic and shameful? I sure am.  Let me share with you what happened beyond my backlogs and non existence, all blame points to the month of August. The craziest, busiest, the most random and outrageous month of my life! 

Four weeks ago, I started preparing for something big and new, something I once thought I would eventually end up doing and that is...migrating abroad. Don't get me wrong but, I love the Philippines, I really do. I love everything about it! It's just that I have things to consider. My fashion career, to be specific.  So here I am, blogging and smiling all the way from Singapore. 

Big leap of guts, it is. I have gone into a hundred times more of thinking whether to venture into this new chapter or just stay and be still in my comfort zone, I will definitely miss everyone back home, but yeah...sometimes we need to just go out there, be brave like a Tiger, take risks and embrace all the possibilities, after all, that's what life is about isn't it? 

Xx, 
Nikki







10 comments:

  1. Love the top! :)

    -Lyra
    http://lyrawr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow You look Fab ! love your tiger shirt ans leather shorts sooo much <3 perfect outfit ! ...thank You so much :) how can I follow Your blog ? cause I don't see followers section anywhere :/

    xoxo

    Daggi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! :) scroll down, there's a GFC follow icon! <3

      Delete
  3. Hi dear! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'll follow you with pleasure! I love your style!!! :D
    kisses

    Lucrezia

    ReplyDelete